50 Random Facts About Me....
I thought I'd kick off this blogpost by giving you all a little insight into my random life and do the 50 Random Facts About Me tag.
It was harder than I thought, having to think of 50 Good facts that will sound interesting.
Well here goes. Let me know what you all think...
- I'm 28 years old.
- My favourite colour is monochrome (I hope that counts a colour)
- I have a fear of spiders...even the money spiders.
- I have 3 fur babies.. A Chihuahua called Daisy and 2 cats called Coco and Millie
- I love Disney
- My favourite Disney movie is Flushed Away
- I went to the cinema to watch Frozen at the age of 26
- I have 2 brothers aged 21 and 12
- I'm the nosiest person ever
- I love reality shows
- I want to go to New York by the time I'm 30 thanks to Friends and Sex and the City
- I have brown hair
- I have brown eyes
- I'm very superstitious
- I'm following the Exante Diet
- I love to sing but I don't think singing loves me too much
- my favourite perfume is Alien by Theirry Mulger
- I have 7 tattoos
- I love 'Murder she Wrote'
- My favourite girls name is Harper and my favourite boys name is Dylan
- I'm going to see Michael Bolton in concert this year
- My star sign is Capricorn
- I'm a shy person
- When I was 6, I fell off a 12ft wall and cut my chin open..i still have the scar
- The first concert I ever went to was West life
- I'm addicted to shopping
- My favourite shops are Primark and New look
- I cant drive
- When I was little I wanted to be a teacher or a Post office Lady.
- I have PCOS (Poly cystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- I don't exercise...I really should
- I have the biggest crush on Ross Kemp
- I'm a procrastinator
- My favourite food is Indian
- I love lists, I'm quite obsessive about them.
- Ive moved house 6 times in 10 years
- I'm stubborn
- I'm engaged to the man of my dreams
- I'm my own worst critic
- I'm a righty
- I hate my frizzy hair
- When I was little I had a black doll that I named Shirley Bassey, I still have her now.
- My favourite chocolate is Lindt
- I'm a massive Rugby fan
- I'm very impulsive
- I change my mind a lot
- I was bullied all the way through school which I think has affected how I interact with people and made me very weary of peoples intentions
- My 12 year old brother is Autistic
- I'm very sentimental
- My favourite flowers are Gerberas and Peonies
So there you have it, My 50 random facts about me .
It was a lot harder than I thought.
Please share some of yours, I'd love to red them.
See you in my next blogpost.
Check out my twitter
Lots of love